There are no limits when it comes to free services on the web. Whether you want to watch a movie, listen to music, read books, start a journal, manage your money, create a document online, or share your files online with someone else, clean your computer, and whatnot. There’s always a free service to do it.
And then, there are tons of freemium services on the web that offer free versions as well as paid ones. When it comes to freemium services, it’s very likely that you won’t need their paid services as the free versions are probably generous enough.
Again, there are a bunch of other services on the web that are premium (paid-only) but are totally worth every single penny that you pay. So here are ten such premium/paid subscriptions and services on the web that are totally worth the cash.
Spoiler alert: it’s not for everyone. ;)
- Amazon Prime — Amazon Prime is internet’s most successful membership program with over 150 million subscribers. The Amazon Prime membership includes free delivery, exclusive deals, movies, music, games, books, and much more.
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) — Microsoft 365 combines collaboration tools, the Office suite of Microsoft Office 365 productivity apps, security & cloud services. You also get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage and can use Microsoft 365 apps on up to five devices at the same time including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) — An integrated suite of secure, cloud-native collaboration and productivity apps powered by Google AI. Includes Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Meet and more.
- Google One — Google One is a membership that gives you more storage to use across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. Plus, you can redeem exclusive benefits, backup data from your phone, and get support for everything Google from their team of experts.
- Apple One — Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud storage, and more are bundled into one simple plan with Apple One.
- Evernote Premium — Evernote is a powerful tool that helps you capture and arrange your ideas. With practically unlimited space, rich formatting, and the ability to share notes with one click, you’ll have everything you need to move your work forward.
- Spotify — Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs and podcasts.
- Netflix — Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries and more. You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want, without a single ad – all for a flat monthly price.
- Canva — Canva gives you all the tools you need to design. Choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts or create your own designs from scratch with Canva’s drag-and-drop feature.
- Envato Elements — Unlimited downloads of stock videos, royalty-free music, photos, graphics, graphic templates, website templates, etc. for a single fee.
- Dropbox — Dropbox lets anyone upload and transfer files to the cloud, and share them with anyone. Back up and sync docs, photos, videos, and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, no matter where you are.
Your friendly neighborhood blogger,