- Asana – Keep remote and distributed teams, and your entire organization, focused on their goals, projects, and tasks with Asana.
- Google Chrome – A cross-platform – cloud powered – web browser developed by Google.
- Google Photos – The home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share.
- Gmail – The web’s favorite email service.
- Day One – The best personal journaling app.
- Dropbox – Upload and transfer files to the cloud, and share them with anyone.
- Evernote – A powerful tool that can help executives, entrepreneurs and creative people capture and arrange their ideas.
- Feedly – Organize, read, and share the information you need to stay ahead of the next big trend in your industry.
- Anchor – Create, distribute, host, and monetize your podcast, 100% free.
- Canva – An online graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
- Google Docs – Brings your documents to life with smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs.
- Snapseed – A complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
- YouTube Studio – Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
- Adobe Scan – A free scanner app that works on your mobile device, scans documents into PDFs and automatically recognises text.
- Amazon – Buy stuff online.
- Amazon Alexa – Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more.
- Amazon Music – Ad-free music streaming platform and online music store by Amazon.
- Microsoft Authenticator – Gives you easy, secure access to online accounts, providing multi-factor authentication for an extra layer of security.
- Google Maps – Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
- Google News – Comprehensive, up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world.
- Google Pay – A digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google.
- Strava – Track your fitness activity.
- Truecaller – Fight spam callers.
- Uber – Easy affordable rides.
Your friendly neighborhood blogger,