You can’t deny the fact that the default email app on your smartphone isn’t perfect (whether it’s an iPhone or an Android). Because it’s just an email client that’s good only to check emails and thanks to its push notifications, which notify you in real-time about new email messages.
My personal favorite is Gmail (on the web and on the phone) but there are a lot more email apps (like Microsoft Outlook) that’s smarter than Gmail or the default email app on your phone. So, here’s a list of some of the best email apps (Free & Premium) for your iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Microsoft Outlook (Free) — Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, they make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
- Gmail (Free) — Gmail is available across all your devices Android, iOS, and desktop devices. Sort, collaborate or call a friend without leaving your inbox.
- Spark (Freemium) — Intelligent email prioritization, noise reduction, and the most advanced email tools at your disposal — Spark helps you take your inbox under control. It bubbles important messages from real people to the top. Pin and reply to those, and batch archive the rest.
- Boxer (Freemium) — Boxer by VMware is a faster and smarter email, calendar, and contacts app that can be configured to the unique way you work.
- Edison Mail (Freemium) — Email by Edison is the simplified, customizable inbox experience that allows you to manage unlimited email accounts in a seamless way
- BlueMail (Freemium) — BlueMail by Blix a free, beautifully designed, universal email app, capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers, allowing for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts.
- Newton Mail (Premium — $49.99/year) — A premium email app with Read Receipts, Send Later, Snooze, Tidy Inbox & more for modern-day business communication.
- Nine Mail (Premium — $14.99) — Nine is a full-fledged email application to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, ?and family members at anytime, anywhere.
- Spike (Freemium) — Spike’s powerful Inbox includes Conversational Email, Tasks, Notes, collaborative docs, file storage, and your Calendar all in a single feed.
- Yahoo Mail (Freemium) — Add your Gmail or Outlook account and keep everything in one place. Custom settings, colors and notifications make it a breeze to keep your accounts separate.
Your friendly neighborhood blogger,